Foreign Qualification (Register your business in other states)

Foreign Qualification

DCS can help you register your business entity in another state other than the formation / domestic state (DCS can help you register your business if you are doing business in another state?). This type of filing allows you to have one incorporated entity that is authorized to conduct or do business in other states. Many states require a corporation or LLC to file as a foreign entity if they are conducting business, have employees or a physical presence in the state.

For more information on how we can help you, contact our team today.

Tel: (800) 426-2327