Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) Filings
The Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) is a set of laws that provide legal rules and regulations governing commercial or business dealings and transactions.
The code was established to impose uniformity and streamlining of transactions. Although this code is often considered complex, our team of experts will give you peace of mind by assuring that your UCC requests are completed with accuracy and efficiency.
UCC Filing Services:
Preparing and filing UCC filings is our specialty. UCC filings are filed in all states, counties and international. Our UCC professionals will review your filings thoroughly to avoid rejections and costly errors.
- Where we file: We offer comprehensive UCC preparation and filing nationwide and international.
- Turnaround time: We will submit your UCC filings on a same day basis. The turnaround time will be based on each jurisdiction.
- Estimated Cost: Our service fee for preparing and filing UCC filings is $35. Please contact us for each jurisdiction fee.
- Results: We will email you a PDF file of your filed-stamped UCC filing.
- How to place an order: Please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 800-426-2327.
Delaware UCC Paper Filing Change: As of December 1, 2015, the Delaware Division of Corporations will no longer accept paper filings via mail, courier or fax. Paper filings may be submitted through an Authorized UCC Filer. Delaware Corporate Services is an Authorized UCC filer approved by the Delaware Division of Corporations.
Read about our UCC Search services